Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lizzie Joe Designs - Uncorked


A Little More Wine? Don’t Mind If I Do! I must admit that
when I first saw the wonderful items In LizzieJoeDesigns
I was amazed that she could do such wonderful work
after drinking all that wine…….but surely she has had help.





I admit to owning a rapidly filling basket of wine corks,
and there they shall stay because I am thoroughly
intimidated by the coasters, cork boards,
trivets and such that Jennifer has assembled.
Did I mention the wreaths? Perfect for Fall grape harvest time.



But it’s not all about the cork –
you must see the simply stamped note cards.
They just beg you to catch up on your correspondence
(and pour yourself a glass of wine while you do).



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely inspiring work ! Jennifer.
    Bravo, Debra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun story, great work! I also love the shell stamp! Cheers! :))

    ReplyDelete