Thursday, January 5, 2012

Past Memories

branda on Etsy



I was talking to a friend of mine recently who stated she was trying to teach her soon-to-be teenage daughter how to knit. It got me thinking how my mother and dear grandma 'tried' to teach me the art of knitting which I failed miserably - unfortunately.


Knit and Wedding - on Etsy

Knitting is such a beautiful craft which provokes thoughts of warmth, comfort and softness. I am envious of people who can produce such beautiful pieces. Thank goodness for talented people like branda and Knit and Wedding to keep all us failed knitters all happy and warm.

3 comments:

  1. raemj, I know what you mean, it's beyond my skill set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here, here, !
    wonderful post, Rae.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! Knitting is a wonderful skill and you have to take your time to learn it.

    Thank you for the featuring!!

    branda

    ReplyDelete